MEET WITH ONE OF OUR LISTING SPECIALISTS
Our listing specialist will tour your home, recommend a sales price estimate proceeds, prepare a marketing plan including open houses if applicable.
WORK WITH OUR LISTING MANAGER
Our listing manager will prepare listing agreements and coordinate professional stagers, photographers and sign runners to make sure your home is ready for showings.
SELL YOUR HOME
We’ll get your home sold! Our priority is to help you get top dollar, the quickest closing date, or whatever your priority may be!
PRICING & VISIBILITY
OUR GOAL IS TO NET YOU THE MOST MONEY POSSIBLE
This pricing plan, matched with our marketing plan, will draw agents and buyers to your home and position it as a highly appealing, highly competitive property. Pricing your property competitively will generate the most activity from agents and buyers. Pricing your property too high may make it necessary to drop the price below market value to compete with new, well priced listings.
We will base your recommended price on a custom market analysis, the unique characteristics of your home and our experience with the current real estate market.
HOW ASKING PRICE IMPACTS YOUR HOME’S APPEAL TO BUYERS
MARKETING YOUR HOME
WE PUT ALL OUR EFFORT INTO MARKETING YOUR HOME
We’ll expose your home to as many potential buyers as possible. In addition to open houses and postcards, we also post your listing on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Your listing is added locally on MLS and syndicated nationally to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, DaniBeyer.com, etc.
If applicable, we will hold open houses on weekends with paid ads on Facebook and Instagram. If applicable, strategic “Just Listed” postcards will be sent to the surrounding neighborhood.
QUICKLY SELL YOUR HOME
46 WAYS TO HELP YOUR HOME SELL FASTER
- Open the curtains, pull up the shades and let in the sunlight.
- Create a positive mood. Turn on all lights, day or night, and install higher wattage light bulbs to show your home brightly.
- Remove clutter from each room to visually enlarge them.
- If you have a fireplace, highlight it in your decorating.
- Keep your home dusted and vacuumed at all times.
- Replace the carpet if it does not clean up well.
- Have a family “game plan” to get the home in order quickly if necessary.
- Air out your home for one-half hour before showings, if possible.
- Lightly spray the house with air freshener so that it has a chance to diffuse before the buyer arrives.
- Put family photos in storage.
- Improve traffic flow through every room by removing unnecessary furniture.
- Create the feeling of a spacious entry area by using decorative accents and removing unnecessary furniture.
- Putty over and paint any nail holes or other imperfections in the walls.
- Paint all interior walls a neutral color to brighten the home and make it look bigger.
- Clean all light bulbs and light fixtures to brighten the home.
- Wash all windows inside and out and remove screens.
- Use plants in transitional areas of your house.
- Make the most of your attic’s potential.
- Remove and/or hide excess extension cords and exposed wires.
- Open doors to areas you want potential buyers to see such as walk-in closets, pantries, attics, etc.
- Remove all smoke and pet odors.
- Microwave a small dish of vanilla twenty minutes before a showing and place it in an out-of-the-way place.
- Highlight an eat-in area in your kitchen with a table set for dinner.
- The kitchen should always be spotlessly clean.
- Expand your counter space by removing small appliances.
- Create a master suite effect in your decorating.
- Depersonalize bedrooms and decorate in a neutral scheme.
- Make sure that the beds are made and the linens are clean.
- Organize your closets, remove unnecessary items and put them in storage.
- Do not leave towels around, and wipe down the sinks and shower areas after each use.
- Re-caulk the tub if the caulk is not sparkling white.
- Repair or replace broken tiles in the shower/tub.
- Replace shower curtains and keep them clean.
- Put out fresh white towels and decorative soaps.
- Keep the yard mowed and raked at all times.
- Use flowering plants to dress up the yard, walkway, and patio.
- Remove all toys, bicycles, tools, unsightly patio furniture, and trash from the yard.
- Porches, steps, verandas, balconies, patios, and other extensions of the house should be kept uncluttered, swept, and in good condition.
- Paint all entrance doors.
- Make sure the garage door opens easily. Fix and paint the garage door if necessary.
- Clean and shine all hardware and accessories indoors and out (door knobs, knockers, lamps, mail box, address numbers, etc.)
- Trees and shrubs should be trimmed and pruned.
- Use a new doormat.
- Be sure the front doorbell is in good working order.
- Be sure the front door and screen door work perfectly.
- Clean, clean clean!