No Expense Has Been Spared For This One-of-a-Kind Home
If words like luxurious, custom, modern and upgrades are music to your ears when searching for a home, 9500 N. Chatham Ave. in The Reserve at Tiffany Woods is the home for you.
This four-bed, four-bath home in Kansas City, MO, is just over 2500 square feet and is practically a brand-new build. But it’s no builder-grade new build. The construction and finishes on this home are thoughtful, high-quality and all-around fancy. And the owner’s spent over $100,000 in these upgrades so you don’t have to.
Let us break down some of these custom finishes for you:
- Oak hardwoods throughout first floor
- Plush 37 oz. Anderson Tuftex “The Bark Side” nylon carpet + Spillguard carpet pad throughout second floor
- Custom stairwell windows + upgraded front door
- Custom wood trimmed garage doors
- Solid brass finger pulls in kitchen
- Custom white oak cabinetry throughout with nested grain and minimized face frames
- Soft-close drawers and doors throughout
- Full-extension drawers + additional drawer lowers with extra capacity for convenient access and storage
- Built-in oven and refrigerator cabinetry
- Enlarged island with seating for 5
- Pull-out coffee station cabinet
- Custom hutch cabinet with glass doors and white oak interiors + uppermost section of doors on push openers
- Wilsonart Shadow White quartz in kitchen and secondary bathrooms
- Negresco Suede granite in primary bathroom and powder room
- Dual shower in primary bathroom with rain shower heads and hand held sprayer + full-length shower bench with granite top
- Undermount 90 gallon soaker tub with granite deck
- Waterfall countertops on double vanity/soaker tub in primary bathroom
- 4th bedroom has full en-suite with heavy-duty frameless glass corner shower
This is just a short version of the custom upgrades to this home. You really have to see it to soak it all in! Oh, and did we mention the suspended garage? It adds 700 square feet of space for storage, storm shelter, man cave, wine cellar, you name it! And the unfinished basement is stubbed out for a fifth bedroom and family room.
If you appreciate beautiful landscaping, you’ll love the custom landscaping work this family invested in:
- Landscaping planned with horticulturist and landscaper
- Trees added: larger specimen River Birch, Regal Prince Oak, Hornbeam, Sycamore (2), Shademaster Locust, Niobe Weeping Willow, Green Giant evergreens (3), Paperbark Maple* + between the sidewalk/street are an Eastern Redbud, Ivory Silk Lilac, and Autumn Brilliance Serviceberry
- Other plantings including: Karl Foerster grass, Golden Mop Cypress, Limelight Hydrangeas, Wintergreen Boxwoods
Sitting on over a quarter of an acre and backing up to a grove of beautiful trees and a walking trail, you’ll find a little oasis in the middle of the Northland. As a part of The Reserve at Tiffany Woods, the HOA fees include a large, zero-entry community pool, common area and walking trails. It’s also just a short drive to the airport, shopping, dining and downtown Kansas City.
We could go on, but you really just need to see it for yourself. And this house won’t last long on the market, so to set up a showing, contact our Leads Coordinator, Katelynne Clizer at 816-446-6322.