We recently shared our thoughts on the top neighborhoods in Kansas City along with some of the up and coming neighborhoods in Kansas City. The majority of these neighborhoods lie within the Kansas City Northland area, so if you’re not familiar with this part of the city or you’re not even from Kansas City, we thought a map might help you!
If you missed our blog on the Top 3 Places in North Kansas City to Raise a Family be sure to check it out for all the details on our suggested neighborhoods to consider:
- Staley Hills
- Fountain Hills
And if you didn’t catch our blog on the 3 Up and Coming Neighborhoods in Kansas City, we won’t hold it against you, but do suggest you give it a read. The neighborhoods highlighted in this blog are:
- The Coves
- Line Creek/Northern Heights
- Wildberry Subdivision
All six of these neighborhoods have a few things in common:
- They’re all located in top-rated school districts.
- They’re all just minutes from your shopping and dining needs.
- They’re all very close to the Kansas City International Airport as well as a close commute to the downtown business district.
- They are all filled with top-quality built homes, a fabulous sense of community and community amenities, friendly neighbors and beautiful landscapes.
- They’re all great places to raise a family.
When buying a home in Kansas City, we know how important it is to feel like you’re making the right decision, because it’s a big one! So we don’t take the decision lightly for you or your family, and we’re dedicated to helping you find those top neighborhoods in Kansas City that will land you in your dream home. We want it to be the perfect fit, and we’re dedicated to making that happen. Give us a call at 816-716-5172 to get the process started!