For over ten years, One Park Place has exemplified the luxury and opulence of an all-inclusive downtown lifestyle. Located at the intersection of Southwest Boulevard and West 31st Street, the One Park Place building is the epicenter and heart of the metropolitan area – offering condominium owners the ultimate urban living experience.
Built as a nineteen-story modern style office building, One Park Place – originally the BMA Tower (Business Men’s Assurance Company of America) – is one of the most iconic buildings in all of Kansas City. Designed by famed architects Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill, the buildings sharp contrast of deeply inset black glass, encased in white Neoparium, creates a stunning and impressive visual against the city skyline. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2002, the BMA Tower (renamed as One Park Place the same year) remains one of the most desirable and sought after buildings in the city.
Winner of the Architectural Award of Excellence from the American Institute of Steel Construction, and First Honor Award from the American Society of Architects, One Park Place will forever exemplify the ultimate luxury and grandeur of Kansas City urban living.
Each condominium includes the use of all building amenities, including:
– State-of-the-art fitness center
– Fitness studio
– Outdoor & Indoor pool complexes
– Oversized indoor whirlpool
– Steam room
– Massage parlor
– Executive business center and boardroom
– Wine locker and tasting room
– Cigar parlor
– Indoor driving range and golf simulator
– Private event rooms
– Card & Billiards rooms
– High speed wireless internet access, and more!
Located on the twentieth floor and accessed by a private floor elevator, Unit #2005 offers sweeping views of downtown Kansas City with floor-to-ceiling glass windows. In addition, our unit includes:
– Luxury Kitchen with granite countertops, sub-zero fridge, stainless steel appliances, soft-close drawers, and a breakfast bar
– Second bar area complete with custom cabinets and granite countertops
– Gas fireplace
– Granite countertops, deep tub, Kohler Appliances, and walk-in glass shower with Pharo Appliances in master bathroom
– Master bedroom with natural lighting and impressive walk-in closet
Unit Proximity to Kansas City Landmarks
Crown Center | 2405 Grand Boulevard | 1.5 Miles, 4 Minute Drive
Union Station | 30 W Pershing Road | 1.6 Miles, 4 Minute Drive
Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts | 1601 Broadway Boulevard | 1.9 Miles, 4 Minute Drive
Country Club Plaza | 4750 Broadway Street | 2.2 Miles, 5 Minute Drive
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art | 4525 Oak Street | 2.4 Miles, 6 Minute Drive
Kansas City’s Power & Light District | East 13th Street | 2.6 Miles, 4 Minute Drive
Sprint Center | 1407 Grand Boulevard | 2.7 Miles, 4 Minute Drive